Idaho Youth Ranch Parenting Groups
Idaho Youth Ranch therapists are experts at working with teens and their families to establish connections, improve communication, and resolve conflicts at home.
Parenting is tough. There, we said it. There’s no manual for the challenges of parenting we all inevitably face. But that’s why Idaho Youth Ranch is here to help.
Parenting Teens Drop-In Support Group
The main focus of the group is support for parents/caregivers. A safe place for parents to connect with other parents, share experiences, ask questions, and find connection, education, tools, and strategies to help their child through difficult times.
- Find Support
- Connect with other parents
- Access community resources available to you and your family
Strengthening Families Parenting Group
The Strengthening Families Parenting Group is an 8 week, proven program that targets parents of children, ages 9 to 17, who are looking or in need of tools and skills to build or improve their relationship with their kids and teens.
Through this group, parents will learn skills including:
- How to build parental resilience
- The importance of social connections
- How to provide concrete support in times of need
- How to build social and emotional competence in children
Check back for details on the next parenting group.