Individual Therapy (sometimes called “psychotherapy” or “counseling”) is a process through which participants work one-on-one with a trained clinician to progress in collaboratively developed treatment goals.
Individual therapy sessions are approximately 45 minutes in length.
Individual therapy may encompass many different treatment styles including but not limited to:
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Eye-movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Equine-Assisted Psychotherapy
- and other evidenced-based interventions designed to target individual needs.