Admin Extraordinaire - Alumni AssociationSkip to Application
Who: We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic volunteer to help us reach out to IYR alumni and inspire excitement about being a part of our alumni association!
What: Alumni Association Recruiter will:
- Reach out to potential new alumni via phone or email from a list of known alumni that will be provided.
- Provide potential new alumni with information about the association and steps to take to get involved.
- Be a friendly, positive ambassador for our alumni.
- Assist Alumni Relations Coordinator in planning and coordinating events for Alumni, including coin presentations and community service projects.
- Input data into Excel from information gathered from research and contact with alumni.
Why: IYR’s endeavor will make sure that each alumni has the opportunity to receive support and guidance, so that they can have their promising future. It's all a part of our promise to finish the job and provide the support and guidance for the entire IYR family.
Where: Programs Admin Offices
7025 W. Emerald
Boise, Id 83704
When: This opportunity would be the most beneficial as a weekly opportunity, for several hours a week.
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Submit an application
- Submit to and pass a criminal background check
- Complete interview with Volunteer Coordinator and Alumni Relations Coordinator
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
If you have a passion for connecting people with a growing support system, then this is the role for you!
To get started please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 208-972-5540.