Leading Edge Content Submissions
What We Do and Don't Publish
- We are always looking for content submissions that can help our members with something new and interesting about mental and/or behavioral health for youth.
- Please make sure that the work you submit is original and has not appeared elsewhere prior to submission, including your own website.
- We don’t accept articles that appear to be link-building schemes, are overly promotional or do not fit into the overall content strategy of our site.
- We reserve the right to edit submitted content as needed.
- We accept personal stories only if they are relevant to our topics.
- Editorial decisions to publish or not to publish content are made at the discretion of the Idaho Youth Ranch and are based on factors including but not limited to relevance, timeliness, and caliber of content.
- Please make sure you are submitting original content.
- Articles should include proper attribution, including links to references when possible.
- A link to your own personal or organizational site is OK, at the end of article, but only include one per article. Please avoid marketing calls to action with external links which will not be approved
- The tone of the article matters. Please read a few of our past posts to get a feel for how we communicate with our audience.
Process for Submissions
Submit your topic idea using the form below, along with a brief description of what the piece will cover. It’s always nice to have a few ideas to review, so feel free to share more than one topic when you submit!
Our team will review your submission and be in touch if it’s a good fit. Once we reach out, we can discuss format and timing.
Once your article is ready, please submit it via Word document. Be sure to include the following: headline copy, images (please be sure that you either own these images or that they are approved for sharing), your bio, headshot, and your social media handles.
Once edited and published we will alert you so you can share via your site/social handles. We do require that you link back to us via either your site or social media channels once the post goes live.