Walking the Middle Path
Join our parenting gurus for a 5-week series that focuses on developing skills that will be useful and assist you in maintaining a positive relationship with your child. It's a great place to learn skills, ask questions, and have discussions with parenting experts in a non-judgmental, relaxed environment.
In this class, you can expect:
- Introduction to Mindfulness
- Learn the Three States of Mind and how one can mindfully make decisions using their Wise Mind to reach effective outcomes.
- Explore these mindful skill sets that provide guidelines to effective communication techniques.
- Learn What approach to take and How to manage the approach in working through difficult issues with their teen
- Learn about PLEASE and CARES which are two of the Emotion Regulation skills.
- And More...
The next series begins on Thursday, July 5th. Classes take place on Thursday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at the Idaho Youth Ranch Family Services building located at 7025 W. Emerald in Boise. Parents of kids of all ages are encouraged to join!
Cost: $125 for individuals, $150 for couples.
Reserve your spot by filling out the form below. Payment should be made in full prior to the first class. Payments are non-refundable.
To make your payment now or if you have any questions, please reach out to Melissa McDaniel at 208.947.0863.
*Please note non-refundable payment is due prior to class.