Walking the Middle Path
Join our parenting gurus for a 5-week series that focuses on developing skills that will be useful and assist you in maintaining a positive relationship with your child. It's a great place to learn skills, ask questions, and have discussions with parenting experts in a non-judgmental, relaxed environment.
In this class, you can expect:
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Learn the Three States of Mind and how one can mindfully make decisions using their Wise Mind to reach effective outcomes.
- Explore these mindful skill sets that provide guidelines
toeffective communication techniques.
- Learn what approach to take and how to manage the approach in working through difficult issues with your teen
- Learn about PLEASE and CARES which are two of the emotion regulation skills.
- And more...
Cost: $125 for individuals, $150 for couples for the entire 5-week series.
When: The next class series begins on Thursday, November 15th
Reserve your spot by filling out the form below. Payment should be made in full prior to the class session. Payments are non-refundable.
*Please note non-refundable payment is due prior to class session.