Walking the Middle Path
Join our parenting gurus for a 5-week series that focuses on developing skills that will be useful and assist you in maintaining a positive relationship with your child. It's a great place to learn skills, ask questions, and have discussions with parenting experts in a non-judgmental, relaxed environment.
In this class, you can expect:
- Introduction to mindfulness
- Learn the Three States of Mind and how one can mindfully make decisions using their Wise Mind to reach effective outcomes.
- Explore these mindful skill sets that provide guidelines
toeffective communication techniques.
- Learn what approach to take and how to manage the approach in working through difficult issues with your teen
- Learn about PLEASE and CARES which are two of the emotion regulation skills.
- And more...
The next series begins on Thursday, August 30th. Classes take place on Thursday evenings from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm at the Idaho Youth Ranch Family Services building located at 7025 W. Emerald in Boise. Parents of kids of all ages are encouraged to join!
The 5-week series will take place on the following Thursdays:
- August 30th
- September 6th
- September 13th
- September 20th
- September 27th
Cost: $125 for individuals, $150 for couples for the entire 5-week series (recommended). You can also pay per class for $25.
Reserve your spot by filling out the form below. Payment should be made in full prior to the class session. Payments are non-refundable.
To make your payment now or if you have any questions, please reach out to Melissa McDaniel at 208.947.0863.
*Please note non-refundable payment is due prior to class session.