Who: We are looking for a passionate intern with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, thorough, and have superb written and oral communication to help source, display and archive clothing and provide excellent customer service. They will also have an interest in fashion, and social media.
What: Merchandising Intern will:
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word for data entry, tracking sales and other information collected.
- Have some experience in social media/app usage.
- Have a passion for fashion or willingness to learn.
- Have experience or willingness to learn photo merchandising, marketing and web based system uploading for sales online.
- Have frequent communication of progress with Merchandising team.
- Be comfortable with customer service, communicating with customers via email.
- Have the ability to work within a flexible schedule, and work autonomously.
- Store specialized merchandising
Merchandising Intern will learn:
- Supply chain experience: Shadowing leaders to learn daily shipping/distribution operations for multifaceted non-profit business.
- Distribution work flow, inventory movement and order fulfillment
- Work on strategic supply chain initiatives that will drive efficiencies and cost savings opportunities
- Marketing/Merchandising skills
Why: If you are looking for an internship in the multifaceted and exciting world of the merchandising and retail, this is the opportunity for you!
Where: IYR Admin Offices
5465 W Irving St
Boise, ID 83706
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer, Fall and Spring internships.
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Submit application
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at 208-377-2613 or email@example.com to become a part of the promise!