Who: WE are looking for a passionate intern with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and creative to help support marketing efforts across fundraising, event planning, retail, and behavioral health campaigns in addition to event planning, task management, and research
What: Marketing Intern will:
- Have an intimate knowledge of various social media outlets and adoption.
- Be able to do research around market trends, new advertising tools, digital data, Google analytics, etc.
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint, Publisher, and Excel
- Have copy writing experience
- Be task oriented
- Enthusiasm and ideas are a plus.
- Creative writing experience is a strong plus
- Desktop publishing is a strong plus
Marketing Intern will learn:
- Business aspects of marketing and how to measure successful marketing tactics
- The role various tools such as social media play in a marketing strategy
- Advertising planning
- Event planning
- Website Management
- Brand management
Why: If you are looking for an internship in the multifaceted and exciting world of marketing, this is the opportunity for you!
Where: IYR Admin Offices
5465 W Irving St
Boise, ID 83706
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer, Fall or Spring internships. Looking for Spring or Summer Interns!
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Submit application
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at 208-377-2613 or firstname.lastname@example.org to become a part of the promise!