Who: WE are looking for a passionate volunteer with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, thorough, and have superb written and oral communication to help support collecting and documenting different types of group collaboration tools for the agency.
What: IT Intern will:
- Assist in conducting a survey of users in agency regarding their needs for group collaboration tools.
- Compile a raw list of requirements from survey responses.
- Research on different tools, evaluate and compare needs and requirements.
- Set up comparison table for presentation to stakeholders.
- Have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Have frequent communication of progress with other IT personnel
- Have the ability to work within a flexible schedule
IT Intern will learn:
- How information management creates a cost-effective means of managing a non-profit organization through process improvement
Why: If you are looking for an internship in the multifaceted and exciting world of the non-profit arena and IT, this is the opportunity for you!
Contact: Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at 208-377-2613 or email@example.com to become a part of the promise!
Where: IYR Admin Offices
5465 W Irving St
Boise, ID 83706
*many task can be done from home, with meetings taking place at the office.
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer internships.
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Submit application
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures