Who: WE are looking for a passionate intern with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and creative to help support marketing through writing compelling content for online and print.
What: Content Development Intern will:
- Have outstanding storytelling skills
- Be able to do research around topics ranging from parenting to IYR therapies
- Have copy writing experience
- Be task oriented
- Enthusiasm and ideas are a plus.
- Creative writing experience is a strong plus
Content Development Intern will learn:
- Business aspects of content driven inbound marketing for clients & donors.
- Google keyword usage and organic search
- Analytics driven content creation/revision
- Content planning
Why: If you are looking for an internship in the multifaceted and exciting world of marketing, this is the opportunity for you!
Where: IYR Program Admin Offices
7025 W Emerald
Boise, ID 83704
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer, Fall or Spring internships.
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Submit application
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at 208-972-5540 or email@example.com to become a part of the promise!