Who: We are looking for a passionate intern with a heart for kids. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, solution driven, and self-motivated. They have completed upper division Accounting courses, and want to gain practical application experience. They have an interest in nonprofit accounting, research, learning accounting practices and the drive to see a project through completion. They understand and maintain confidentiality and professionalism.
What: Accounting Intern will:
- Have experience in researching, and pulling data from research for compiling.
- Be organized, and manage their time efficiently
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
- Be task oriented
- Be able to create comparison analysis of data compiled.
Accounting Intern can earn:
- Can receive credits working under CPA, if you plan to be certified.
Why: If you are looking for an internship in the multifaceted and exciting world of the accounting in the nonprofit arena, this is the opportunity for you!
Where: IYR Admin Offices
5465 W Irving St
Boise, ID 83706
When: Monday – Friday, during normal business hours. Can be flexible with your schedule. Can accommodate Summer, Fall or Spring internships.
How: In order to intern for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Submit application
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at 208-377-2613 or firstname.lastname@example.org to become a part of the promise!