Thrift Store VolunteerSkip to Application
Who: Seeking a reliable, committed individual to help serve Idaho’s youth by generously donating their time to help in our thrift stores.
What: Thrift Store Volunteer will:
• Straighten, clean, categorize and price (with guidance) merchandise.
• Develop creative displays of merchandise in different areas (hardline, softline, books or electronics).
• Assist staff in regular product rotations.
• Contribute to our great customer service by providing a greeting and offering assistance to customers.
• Share expertise in categories (hardline, softline, books or electronics) for pricing purposes.
• Help maintain the cleanliness and organization of the store shelves.
• Prepare non-working or non-sellable merchandise for transport according to IYR standards.
When: This opportunity would be most beneficial on a weekly basis during business hours (9a-6 or 8pm, Monday through Saturday, 12p-5p Sundays).
Where: Any of our thrift stores, state-wide.
Why: A few hours a week at an Idaho Youth Ranch Thrift Store will help kids who suffer from abuse, neglect, or addiction get the help they need to discover a promising future.
How: Volunteer must:
• Be at least 13 years old.
• Submit application
• Submit to a criminal background check
• Complete interview
• Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Have a few hours a week and a desire to help good kids on dangerous path find promising futures? To get started, please contact:
Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator
firstname.lastname@example.org or 377-2613 ext. 3140