Strategic Sourcing Professional - Social EnterpriseSkip to Application
Who: Strategic Sourcing professional with deep knowledge of RFP/Contract bidding process and ability to analyze potential cost savings and additional revenue streams for the Idaho Youth Ranch Agency.
What: Strategic Sourcing Professional will assist in:
- Identifying potential cost savings in key expense areas.
- Developing an effective contract bid/RFP process that will transform potential savings into actual results.
- Identify potential cost savings in new retail product purchases.
- Developing new revenue streams for over-stocked softline donations.
Why: Reducing IYR costs and adding revenue streams increase cash flow that will support our kids programs and agency mission.
When: Availability during Monday – Friday time frame to interact with key IYR leadership. Can be scheduled within volunteer’s open time slots
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 25 years old.
- Submit application and resume.
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at 208-377-2613 or email@example.com to become a part of the promise!