SharePoint Consultant - Training & DevelopmentSkip to Application
Who: You are a knowledgeable, reliable volunteer who would like to help us set up our Training SharePoint. We are currently using SharePoint 2010 and need to fashion an effective work space for new hire materials, job aides, calendar share, and a general documentation repository needs.
What: Share Point Consultant will:
- Work with the QA and Training departments to determine the best layout and customization for our document repository layout.
- Help us create pages where we can embed images, links, lists and Web parts within them.
- Help us create a document library that lets us upload Word or other files to share in order for multiple people to check-out items to be edited and any given time while maintaining version control.
- Help us set up Share and Tracking groups,
- Help us create a Workflows tab to manage workflows, publishing and approvals.
Why: IYR creates promising futures through courageous transformations. Your time allows us to better serve the kids and families in Idaho and help them find their promising future.
Where: This position can be remote. Or you are free to come work at our physical location.
IYR Program Admin Offices
7025 W Emerald, Suite A
Boise, ID 83704
When: Your choice of hours and days with the option to work remotely and or at our offices.
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Submit application
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures.
Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at 208-377-2613 or email@example.com to become a part of the promise!