Resume & Cover Letter Instructor - YOUTHWORKS!Skip to Application
Who: Looking for an enthusiastic professional who can help our YOUTHWORKS! participants master the basics of job readiness, including helping participants write a great cover letter.
What: Resume & Cover Letter Instructor will:
- Help participants understand the purpose & effective components of a résumé
- Help participants understand how to document skills with little or no work experience
- Help participants understand how to stand out from the competition.
Why: YOUTHWORKS! is a workforce readiness program that provides on the job training and development workshops for youth 16 and older. This opportunity will give the trainees real scenarios to build their resume for their work search.
When: TBD - Tuesdays starting June 19th - August 9th, from 2pm - 6pm.
Where: YWS! Office
7025 W Emerald, Suite A
Boise, ID 83704
How: In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 25 years of age
- Submit an application to the Volunteer Coordinator
- Submit to and pass a criminal background check
- Complete an interview
- Agree to and comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures.
Do you have the skills to help shape a young person on their career path? This may be the opportunity for you. Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 377-2613 to get involved!