Receipt Checker - Boise OutletSkip to Application
Who: Seeking a courteous, customer service oriented volunteer with attention to detail.
What: Receipt Checker will:
- Diligently check receipts for each customer shopping at the Outlet location
- Contribute to our great customer service by providing a greeting and offering assistance to customers.
Why: A few hours a week at an Idaho Youth Ranch Thrift Store will help kids who suffer from abuse, neglect, or abandonment get the help they need to discover a promising future.
Where: Outlet Store
5465 W. Irving St
Boise, ID 83706
When: This opportunity would be most beneficial on a weekly basis during business hours (10a-8pm Monday through Saturday, 12p-5p on Sundays).
In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 16 years old.
- Submit application
- Submit to and pass a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Are you a friendly, engaging person who loves to work with others? This is the opportunity for you. To get involved, please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 208-377-2613.