MS Project Consultant - Strategic Alliances TeamSkip to Application
Who: You are a knowledgeable, reliable volunteer who would like to help our team learn and use MS Project. We are currently using MS Project and need to use this tool for project management for an upcoming project at the Hands of Promise Campus.
What: MS Project Consultant will:
- Work with our Director of Strategic Alliances to development a plan for project management for our upcoming arena project
- Help us create a project to develop a plan, assign resources to tasks, track progress, manage the budget and analyze the workload.
- Create user friendly guides and tools for use by the rest of our team.
Why: IYR creates promising futures through courageous transformations. Your time allows us to better serve the kids and families in Idaho and help them find their promising future.
Where: IYR Admin Offices
5465 Irving St, Boise
Boise, ID 83706
When: Your choice of hours and days at our Irving location, during normal business hours (Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm.)
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 20 years old.
- Submit application and resume.
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at 208-972-5540 or firstname.lastname@example.org to become a part of the promise!