Finding & Applying for the Job Instructor - YOUTHWORKS!Skip to Application
Who: Looking for a motivated professional who can help our YOUTHWORKS! participants learn everything they need to know about completing a job application and developing solid job searching strategies.
What: Finding & Applying for the Job Instructor will:
- Help participants gather personal information for applications
- Help participants get references for applications
- Provide participants with tips on completing a job application that won't get eliminated from consideration.
- Help participants fill out online application and forms at company websites
- Help trainees explore necessary skills to market their potential. Special focus will be placed on establishing a good impression before the interview.
- Engage trainees in a discussion about precautions to take on social media, ways to utilize social media tools in a mature, professional and appropriate manner to enhance their online presence to make a positive impression on future employers.
- Help trainees begin and practice the networking process.
- Learn and implement online job search strategies
Why: Part of transitioning into young adulthood and the workforce requires effective job seeking tools.
When: TBD - Tuesdays starting June 19th - August 9th, from 2pm - 6pm.
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will:
- Need to be at least 25 years old
- Submit an application to the Volunteer Coordinator
- Submit and pass a criminal background check
- Complete an interview
- Agree to and comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures.
Do you have the skills to help shape a young person on their career path? This may be the opportunity for you. Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com or 377-2613 to get involved!