Christmas Decorators! - Anchor House CounselingSkip to Application
Who: You are a small to medium group who wants to deck our halls with Christmas spirit!
What: Christmas Decorators will:
- Decorate our family services program to get it ready for the Holiday season and get our clients in the Christmas spirit!
Why: Our programs and services help provide a bright holiday season for the children and families that we serve. Your time will greatly add to their annual holiday party and to the overall holiday season at the program.
Where: Anchor House
1609 Government Way
CDA, ID 83814
When: After Thanksgiving through the end of the first week in December, for several hours on one day.
How: In order to volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 13 years old.
- Sign a waiver and release.
- Sign a confidentiality agreement.
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Think this is the perfect fit for you? Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at 208-377-2613 or email@example.com to become a part of the promise!