Admin Extraordinaire - DevelopmentSkip to Application
Who: You are a committed, reliable person who wants to support Idaho Youth Ranch’s administrative team to provide support and direction to customers, donors and staff.
What: Admin Extraordinaire will provide:
- Phone Support: Answer telephone, screen and direct calls, take and relay messages, provide information to callers
- Visitor Greeting: Greet persons entering organization and direct them to the correct destination and/or answer questions as appropriate.
- General administrative support: Must be proficient in MS Word and MS Excel. Experience with Sales Force a plus.
- Special projects/tasks as assigned by staff: Examples are archival of old information and files as well as organizing the office supply space.
Why: Help improve IYR’s administrative team by providing support during peak times.
Where: Idaho Youth Ranch Administrative Office
5465 W. Irving St.
Boise, Idaho 83706
When: This opportunity would be most beneficial a couple times a week during business hours (8a-5p), Monday through Friday.
How: To volunteer for this opportunity, you will need to:
- Be at least 16 years old
- Submit application and resume
- Submit to a criminal background check
- Complete interview
- Comply with all Idaho Youth Ranch Volunteer Policies and Procedures
Please contact Leslie Morthland, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 208-972-5540 to become part of the promise!