Youth Specialist - Part Time-Nights - Hands of Promise CampusSkip to Application
We need a team player!
Idaho Youth Ranch has been changing kids’ lives for over 60 years. If you are looking for an organization that will allow you to learn, grow, and change lives, you’ve found your way home.
Idaho Youth Ranch uses Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Functional Family Therapy, and Equine Therapy to help kids who have been victimized, abused, traumatized, or homeless to overcome their pain and create positive meaningful relationships while pursuing a promising future.
We are looking for an experienced person with a passion for kids! We are looking for a Youth Specialist to provide direct care of the youth we serve.
We are looking for a positive role model. We are changing the world one kid at a time. Will you join us?
- Change kids’ lives by overseeing the daily activities of the kids in our program.
- Change kids’ lives by working side by side with the youth to teach and instruct them in daily living activities.
- Change kids’ lives by working with team members and residents to ensure the therapeutic approaches are being applied and used correctly.
- Bachelor’s degree in a human services or similiar field preferred
- One year experience in related field preferred
- Our Youth Specialist has a fun job and with a lot of dynamics. The ideal candidate for the job will need to have a passion for helping kids.