Product Handler - 1 Full Time - Boise OutletSkip to Application
As the Product Handler you will be responsible staging, loading and unloading processed and donated goods in the Idaho Youth Ranch Outlet Store. Must be forklift certified (or able to be certified) and work with a safety conscious mind set. You will stock and maintain outlet inventory, including the as-is area merchandise. May work in "computer store" area of Outlet. This would include Computer analysis and repair, stereo and electronics diagnosis, knowledge of electronic valuation, knowledge of eBay analysis for sales comparisons.
- Maintains inventory levels throughout the store, throughout the day.
- Assists customers with loading their vehicles
- Operates fork-lift to move product
- Removes products from staging lanes to designated areas
- Identifies recyclable materials and puts in proper bin
- Keeps the outlet clear of debris including waste disposal areas inside and outside grounds by regularly sweeping and emptying trash receptacles.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous distribution center or warehouse experience preferred
- Forklift certified or ability to be certified
- Must have basic math, reading and writing skills
- Must be able to regularly, safely lift 40 lbs.
You’ve got passion.
You want to make a difference and have a soft spot for kids. You get excited about the possibility of having a real impact and working closely with a committed team to create something transformative. You see what’s possible and don’t let obstacles deter you. You like to get focused on a vision and work diligently to achieve it. Your passion is evident in your interactions. You like to have fun.
You like a challenge and enjoy a dynamic environment.
You’re okay with being the go-to person for customer service problems, challenges and opportunities. You like to be the master of your environment and learn a system inside and out so you can make the most of your experience.
You’re a pro, and you have a hard working attitude.
You have a high personal standard of excellence, a strong work ethic and commitment to mission. You’re looking for a new opportunity to leverage and grow your skills, to make a unique contribution to a team effort – to stretch your knowledge, skills and character. You have an innate ability to recognize shifting priorities and adjust accordingly. You understand the power of relationships, the value of persistence, the reward of professionalism, the fun of discovery and the inevitability of change. You’re respected by your peers and can get results where others struggle. Integrity isn’t something you have, it’s who you are.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. We save, empower and prepare kids for promising futures.
The Idaho Youth Ranch has a competitive Total Compensation Package including: medical plan, dental, vision, retirement plan and other optional benefits. If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, apply today.