Customer Service Representative -1 Part Time - Nampa-CaldwellSkip to Application
As the CSR you will help maintain the general processing of donations, merchandise, and completing customer orders at the specified IYR location. Your main priority is to do the variety of tasks assigned to you in an efficient, accurate, safe, clean and courteous manner. Most of these tasks require superior customer service skills, as you will generally be working one-on-one with the public and IYR customers.
• Serves as a representative of the Idaho Youth Ranch
• Maintains agency quality assurance standards
• Operates cash registers, credit card machine and check processing equipment
• Ensures the accuracy of all monetary transactions
• Operates pallet jacks, hand-carts, lift gates, and other loading/moving equipment
• Sorts, cleans, prices, and stocks donated merchandise. Regularly moves large boxes, furniture and appliances
• Enrolled in High School or High School diploma or equivalent required
• One year retail experience preferred
• Strong interpersonal and sales skills
• Professional verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated work ethic, integrity and professional conduct
• General knowledge of the retail environment, including knowledge of popular brands, product pricing and antiques
• Ability to work weekends
You’ve got passion.
You want to make a difference and have a soft spot for kids. You get excited about the possibility of having a real impact and working closely with a committed team to create something transformative. You see what’s possible and don’t let obstacles deter you. You like to get focused on a vision and work diligently to achieve it. Your passion is evident in your interactions. You like to have fun.
You like a challenge and enjoy a dynamic environment.
You’re okay with being the go-to person for customer service problems, challenges and opportunities. You like to be the master of your environment and learn a system inside and out so you can make the most of your experience.
You’re a pro.
You have a high personal standard of excellence, a strong work ethic and commitment to mission. You’re looking for a new opportunity to leverage and grow your skills, to make a unique contribution to a team effort – to stretch your knowledge, skills and character. You have an innate ability to recognize shifting priorities and adjust accordingly. You understand the power of relationships, the value of persistence, the reward of professionalism, the fun of discovery and the inevitability of change. You’re respected by your peers and can get results where others struggle. Integrity isn’t something you have, it’s who you are.
The Idaho Youth Ranch is one of the oldest non-profit agencies in the state of Idaho. We save, empower and prepare kids for promising futures.
The Idaho Youth Ranch has a competitive Total Compensation Package including: medical plan, dental, vision, retirement plan and other optional benefits. If you want to make a difference in a child’s life, apply today.